Thursday, December 6, 2007

Speaking to Grandpa---FINALLY!


Posted by Megan


This morning Ian and I were finally able to talk with Grandpa on the phone. I did not get a very big chance though, because Ian was repeatedly chanting "I wanna talk, I wanna talk!" Grandpa wanted to see us, but he told me that the bossy doctors and nurses wouldn't let us come in. I thought that he sounded very good, and it was good to hear him talking. I think that Ian talked to him about his surgery and tubes and things, but I am not positive.

Posted by Ian

It was fun to talk to Grandpa. He's feeling better. I told him I was so happy he's o.k. He said he wants me to be a doctor because it pays well and it can help people. He said he doesn't remember being on the job last week. He said he doesn't remember flying in the helicopter either. He doesn't remember humming when the tubes were pulled out of his chest. I hope he will recover soon. I want him back in time for Christmas so we can play.

No comments: